Apr 20, 2010

Shreya Ghoshlal Quoted

• "Hemant Kumar was d most soulful composer in d world. Each n every song of his, is a masterpiece. And Lataji's voice to it. MAGIC! Aaah.. "

• "..guys in their early thirties with grey hair look hot..."

• " I will nver stop loving n singing classical music/ nobody offered me nepali songs,"

• "tweeting fm below d blanket;) "

• " am smelling of green tea.. "

• "I had a concert tonight.. Just remembered. Well, climbed the great wall of china.. it had steps.. "

• "I simply love the oriental culture, architecture, furniture, ceramics, painting, food.. Love my suite.. Love the colours they hv used"

• "oohh.. Time for a nice massage.. "

• " I don't use any oil.. Lazy.. Just wash it evry alternate day n condition.. "

• "kaliyon se koi poochhe to, hasatee hain ya ke roti hain aisi bhi baate hoti hain "

• "I so get torn between fab india and other chic brands. Love both in my wardrobe. But they r so poles apart in terms of styling"

• "i hv gained a few kilos since i arrived here in d US.. Reason- they just simply cant serve anything in a small portion. Extra Large. "

• "thank u so so so much for tolerating me n still showering so much love;) loads of love!!! Muaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment