Dec 23, 2009

Shreya Ghoshal - Mika's Draupadi and Rahul Vaidya's Sweet Heart


This is what singer Mika has to say about Shreya Ghoshal the only female singer on the judges' panel of Music Ka Maha Muqabla, he says, “We are paanch Pandav and she is Draupadi, though jokes apart she is very talented.”

And this is what 'still upcoming singer' Rahul Vaidya did. After wooing Mandira Bedi who hosted Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar, in which he participated, we saw him wearing his heart on his sleeve for Shreya Ghoshal in Music Ka Maha Muqqabla. He even proposed marriage to her! This definitely amused his mentor Himesh Reshamiya, who backs his team-members especially when they resort to such antics.Ask Rahul about this and he clarifies, " Yes, I proposed to Shreya ji as she is an amazing singer who is equally beautiful and has a great dressing sense. I bumped into her once at the Mumbai airport and had a chance to chat with her. I was completely bowled over by her simplicity and down-to-earth attitude. When I proposed to her she was all fine with it, but later I came to know, some other participant in the next episode proposed to her and even gifted a teddy bear to her. This really irked her and she didn’t like the idea of being proposed to at all. I just follow my heart. If I like someone I will openly say it.”

Now thats what happens when you are a super hot celebrity.

5 comments:

  1. my id is g2patel.jai@gmail.com

    sherya i am big fan
    pls if possibal send me u r good photos with autograph i am w8ing 4 ans pls....pls.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mika teri maa ki aakh saale agar esa mazaak dubara mazaak me bhi kiya to thik nahi hoga mumbai me aa kar itna marunga ki jindji bhar yaad karega, shreya ko rakhi sawant samajh kar rakha hain kya ? bahoot bura ho jaayega samjha

    ReplyDelete
  3. mika n rahul r both haramis n madherchod as well.marunga gaand me laat sale hagega mu se.bhonsriwala sala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    U r just "awesome"

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love shreya ghoshal.......................

    ReplyDelete