Mar 4, 2009

To Shreya Ghoshal With Love.....

Shreya please click the above picture
Shreya, your name itself sparks euphoria of freshness, happiness, solace & beauty,For Shreya, you are nothing less but an oozing pool of godly grace and a symbol of all pervading divinity. Your voice, your poise, your eyes, your cuteness are all overpowering explosions of total adorability,For you are a diva, you are an angel, you are life giving nectar and you are the epitome of all pristine purity.
Your heavenly voice stirs our souls in and out and floods we mortals with electrifying life,Your freshness, your beauty, your angelic smile; have the golden halo to shatter the darkness of a dark howling night.The happiness you give; the brightness you spread, the energy you exude, makes me believe that you are a beacon of hope and tranquility's light.So hey you the adorable, the beautiful, the angel and the mesmerizing diva, always be my hope, my life and the innocence of my fantasy's flight.
People are flashy, people are savvy, many are jazzy but Shreya I confess, I am just an earthy soul,My concern, my hope, my prayers, my smiles all ooze in unison - "God, give this angel, happiness in infinite whole and super success in oodles of shimmering shoals"In my dreams I shout "Lord, shower my princess with endless blessings, empower my diva with iron willpower and draw her that life which is an epitome of her quintessential soul.So hey you, my sweet little diva, the custodian of God's mystic voice and nature's ultimate choice, someone silently is ensuring for you love, laughter, joys and success, so that winning becomes a norm for your life’s scripted role.~~
"....and Shreya, that someone…happens to be me . I want you to touch such heights of success and glory as no one has achieved before and will never do in future. All the best!"
--With Love & regards - Its me - TrueExpressions (yes thats the name I've adopted for expressing myself)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shreya,

    I am eagerly waiting for your comment on my blog on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plzz respond!!!!!!!!!!!! Me your greatest fan - alive!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete